Tuning Pin Tightener

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:07:27 -0500

> hopefully the pins (which are moderately loose), should be able to hold the tuning

The above statement makes me think that the tuning pins ae tight
enough to hold a tuning.  If this is so then they are tight enough.
Loose pins that will hold tune are tight enough.  Making them tighter
is make work and cost the customer money and time.  If the pins are so
loose that they will not hold a tune then the problem needs to be
solved because NOT doing so wastes your time and the customers money.

Not staying is too loose.

Staying is tight enough.

My suggestion is CA and on it's back.  Once soaked in upright it and
tune.  Be observant and watch for leaks of CA running out the back.
Now THAT would be a mess.

		Newton