Fwd: F. Mulbach 5'2" grand

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:27:31 -0800

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:10:30 -0800
From: John Cooke <jcooke@pacifier.com>
Subject: Info re: F. Muhlbach 5' 2" grand

Sirs:

Can you tell me where I can get research information on a F. Muhlbach 5' 2"
grand made in St. Petersburg, Russia in the 1800's.  It has an action
similar to Wm Southwell's of 1837 shown in the illustration Fig. 39 of
Walter Pfeiffer's The Piano Hammer, pp 53, but with modifications.  The
hammer, shank and flange are more like Fig. 36.  Where can I get regulating
specs and proceedures? The date of manufacture may be as late as 1885.  It
has 85 notes.

John Cooke RPT

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: winmail.dat