Askenfelt ?

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:19:34 -0600

Who is Askenfelt?  Are these in English?   I did a search on my
archives but couldn't find Askenfelt.  I thought he was mentioned
recently but because he is not in the subject line I can't find
him.      ---ric

> From: Richard Brekne

 you might find Harold Conklins article "Design and tone in the
mechanoacoustic piano"... parts 1,2, and 3 available from  JASA..
interesting.
Also the articles in "5 Lectures on the Acoustics of Pianos" edited
by Askenfelt
has a whole bunch on this. This second is tough to get ahold of
tho.