Charles Walter Pianos/goodbusiness values and principals inpractice

Pat Neely pneely@thegrid.net
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:44:23 -0800

Michael
    I   joined the local  (84 miles away) Reno chapter. than joined the
guild. I get the journal every month, the guild is a wealth of information
and training.  That is juat a start you can take your written exam  than
your technical and tuning to became a RPT . I have one more leg to go. I
truely appreciate all the help .  This Calif convention will be my 5th
convention, super chance to learn.   Assoc. mem. Pat