Steinway parts article in Piano magazine

dale r fox foxpiano@juno.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:07:04 -0800

Horace,

It is very well presented.  His hate mail will be arriving shortly.
However,  Cloutier makes very good and pertinent points.  I have a Copy
of the article which I will be keeping with me for future use when
estimating S&S jobs.

Dale Fox

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:51:33 -0800 Horace Greeley <hgreeley@stanford.edu>
writes:

> Richard,
>
> Now, _that_ would make interesting reading...
>
> Horace
>

> At 11:34 AM 1/17/00 -0600, you wrote:
> >There is an excellent article titled Replacing Steinway Parts
> written by
> >Robert Cloutier in the Jan/Feb 2000 issue of Piano & Keyboard
> magazine. Have
> >we discussed this yet? If not, I'll post more about it.
> >
> >Richard Anderson

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.