Unison coupling

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:23:44 +0100

Ron Nossaman wrote:

Hmmm I begin to catch a glimpse of what you are after here Ron.. at least I
think I do. Ok tho.... say you can establish through measurements that the so
called killer octave is most susceptible to this.. how can you tell if its got
anything to do with soundboard impedance with these measurements.. wouldnt you
have to actually check the soundboard for each case ??

In anycase.. will be making my first stab at measurements tommorrow.. will send
them along and you can let me know if the format is useable.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway