Unison coupling

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:05:36 +0100

Kent .. you might find Harold Conklins article "Design and tone in the
mechanoacoustic piano"... parts 1,2, and 3 available from  JASA.. interesting.
Also the articles in "5 Lectures on the Acoustics of Pianos" edited by Askenfelt
has a whole bunch on this. This second is tough to get ahold of tho. The first
can be ordered from

sosmail@carl.org

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.