a newbie at bat

Steven Lewis schteev@flash.net
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 06:28:31 -0600

Les,
I tuned for a concert for Stephen and Ovid just a week before Christmas.
They played at the church where I
am the pianist (Travis Ave. Bapt. in Ft. Worth).  We have a 10 yr. S&S D, and
I borrowed another D just like it.  They definitely should have had pianos of
that size for your situation.  I had to do a full tuning on
both the pianos 3 times that weekend--before a rehearsal on Saturday night,
the next morning when they played in the worship service, and again before
the Sunday night concert.  Stephen and Ovid are the
most gracious men.  I've tuned for concerts for them several times in the
past and they've always wonderful to work with.
Steven Lewis
Ft. Worth