New Tuning hammers

Derek Gibson derekg@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 22:23:41 -0700

I  was just into my first tuning of the day when my tuning hammer broke
at the hammer head threads(the piano did not have tight pins, and the
hammer is only 7 years old)   Believe it or not I had an old beginner
tuning lever that has been kicking around in the back of my car(I'm
usually not that organized/lucky).  I will  probably buy a replacement
shaft for it  but I'm in the market for a new one.  Anyways I've been
looking through a number of catalogues and I was wondering if anyone has
some recommendations on a good quality, heavy hammer.

Thanks in advance,
Derek