two strings flatter than one,

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:26:01 +0100

If you can get a hold of a copy of "5 lectures on the Acoustics of Pianos" given
out by Askenfelt, you will find a really good article describing some of what
this is all about. Also Conklin has done some hardcore research into this matter.
Also this months Journal has a good article that touches on this a bit.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway