Bosendorfer bench

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 12:15:01 -0600

List,

I was asked by a non-subscribed tech to get info from the list on a Imperial
Bosendorfer bench.  He said that the air was out of the pneumatic seat, and
wanted to know what PSI was required to refill it.  (This is all foreign to
me, since I live in a rural area and have never even seen an Imperial
Bosendorfer.)  I hope this is not the equivalent of being sent to get a
"board stretcher" from a lumber company, as he asked this with what I
perceived to be a slight grin on his face.  He, an older tech--me, a younger
tech...You know, gotta break 'em in.  I trust him, though...I think.  :-)
Either way, I stand to learn something.  :-)

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS