[Fwd: Arlington]

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 09:47:51 +0100

List... I just recieved this note from Michael Travis. I have to admit I
was a bit stunned.

Seems to me that something is very wrong indeed... right here in River
City. I went through a process last year of checking out as much as
possible how to become a member of the PTG. I get in touch with all
kinds of different folks at different levels in the organization, and
every single one tells me this is no problem. So I go out of my way last
summer to spend several extra days of a very expensive holiday (Bergen /
Seattle,, with wife and son) buzzing around Seattle, and double checking
my knowledge... (grin I was far to nervous.. the exams were fair.. but
very doable) to get the first exams done.

Being the very understanding type,, I understood that it was not
possible to get the actual tuning exam done in July. Even tho I started
makeing arrangements to take the exams in Jan.

In anycase... so I get this note after getting all hot and bothered
about another trip to the US, family of course wants to come along. I
personally know a fellow in Bergen who has RPT status. Either you have
rules, or you dont. Either you follow them, or you dont. And Either you
as an organasation even know what your own rules are, or you dont.

Gotta say I am plenty dissapointed this morning. Plenty.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.

An embedded message was scrubbed...