Fwd re: Soundboard Seminar

Stan Kroeker stan@pianoexperts.mb.ca
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:26:35 -0600

                      Subject:                              Time:  10:46 AM
OFFICE MEMO           Bolduc soundboard seminar             Date:  14/01/0

To answer a few FAQ's we're receiving:

1.)  YES, the seminar is just two days:  Feb. 17th and 18th ($89.00cdn)

2.)  YES, you may register with a credit card

3.)  YES, we believe this soundboard installation workshop is the first of
     it's kind.

4.)  NO, Andre (Bolduc) has no plans to offer it again (ever), at least for
     a few years.

5.)  YES, there are many more hotels in Brandon.  Don Rose posted the C of
     C site on pianotech, for your assistance.

6.)  YES, it is easy to get to Brandon, just as easy as me going to KC,
     Arlington, Providence, etc.

7.)  If you didn't download the PDF last week, just e-mail the office at:

      music@brandonu.ca

Thanks for your interest, this could be our best P.D. this year!

Mark Cramer, RPT
Cheif Technician
Brandon University School of Music

presently at: the Banff Centre for the Arts

message forwarded by:

Stan Kroeker
Registered Piano Technician