CD ROM Journal... sideline from counter bearing treatment

David M. Porritt dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:38:01 -0600

Comments and replies interspersed below:

On 1/13/00 at 9:00 PM Brian Trout wrote:

>Hi Dave,
>
>Thank you for that wonderful news!!  :-)
>
>I look forward to those long hours of input... need input...
>
>Did anyone ever decide what the price will be?

No not that I've heard.  Under PTG policy, the pricing is determined by the Executive Director.

>Do you know, will it be available through the home office?

I'm sure the home office will have to bear the responsibility of distributing them.

>Are they taking orders yet?

Not yet.

>Oooooo!!!
>
>Brian T.