on average?

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
13 Jan 2000 11:01:29 -0800

Hi all,

I'm one of the new guys on this  list, and I'm LOVIN' it!  On average, if there is such a thing, roughly how many pianos are tuned in a given week (5day?) by tuner/techs? Also, if tuning is your primary service, (not re-buliding, major repairing, soundbard replacing, etc) what would you estimate to be your annual expenses, speaking in percentages of your income? I'm trying to get a general idea from a business perspective. ( I am not taking into consideration my initial cost of tools, supplies, ETD, etc, but annual upkeep, cost of advertising etc.) I know there is not one across-the- board answer, but some ball park figures would sure help give me an idea. Thanks!

Terry Peterson
RPT In Training :^ )
Los Angeles, CA

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com