Stocking The Tool Box - Pandora's Box, etc.

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 23:55:29 -0500

Yes there is a baritone, and a bass clarinet as well.

My case was about the size of a regular clarinet.  If you took every
small tool you have and built them up to 15 pounds you would about
have what I had in that one.

I rarely replaced but spliced strings, treble and bass.  I had a
little glue, some talc, some JV lube, a metal box of supplies
including different sizes of screws, pliers, screw drivers, hammer
felts, and everything I needed to do Yamaha Service Bonds and much
more.

Brian has posted his list, I should try and scan an old list of mine
in that was a list of tools purchased for each one of my students.
Weighed more than 30 pounds though.

Good night all.

		Newton