How many on list?

Ted Simmons ted@yourlink.net
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:26:43 -0500

John,
  I've been waiting for someone to inform you that you need to adjust
your page setup.  Your messages keep going off the right hand side of
the page.  I don't know how to do that myself.  Maybe someone listening
in does.  When I receive one like this I click on "Reply" and everything
comes into normal view.  So it's not a big problem with me but it may be
for others.

Ted Simmons