A question on temperament

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:02:44 +0100

Thanks Bill.. But listen here. I'll tell ya what I would like to see right off..
Why doesnt one of you fellows whose been doing this for a while and has quite a
bit of theory already under the belt so to speak write some kinda book about it
all,, ala On Pitch, or something similiar. And why dont the PTG and other such
organizations / schools and the like include some theoretical groundwork for this
in their exams and courses ?

Is there anyone teaching a class on "How to get started with HT" at Arlington for
example ???

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway