Tuning in where it is

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:53:21 -0600

>"Acceptable" is one of those relative type concepts Keith. While you and I
>might not find Frans "one pass" change of 10 15 cents to sound acceptable, I
>doubt either of us would be suprised to find most piano owners perfectly happy
>with the result...
>
>Richard Brekne...

I really wasn't interested in what piano owners would be perfectly happy
with, Richard.  I was interested in knowing how this individual managed to
accomplish a one pass change of 10-15 cents and find the results acceptable
himself.

But Frank C. has now explained what he actually meant, and so this issue is
moot.

Tks!

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician