Message from Jim Grebe

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:23:55 +0200

Hi, got this in my mailbox just now:

Hi Brian,
Thank you for the card.  I am planning on staying up
all day to day. 1 week after my quadruple bypASSS.  I
am really tired of laying down and moving in slow
motion.  They sawed my breastbone off and have put it
back so I am a little lumpy.  They figure about 1.5
months before I can start working and I hope my money
holds out.  All my friends like you around the world
show me that I chose thed right professiion 38 years
ago.  I hope to be back on the lists soon.
Take care,
Jim

Brian Lawson
IC PTG, MPT