Dealin with Piano Manufactures

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 17:53:45 -0700 (MST)

Hi Terry:

This is a very reputable piano company. I'm sure there first approach
is to get in touch with the dealer and get a report from them. They
have gone to the extra expense of having a very durable pinblock.

A follow-up phone call would seem to be in order at this time to make
sure that their notes did not get stuck on the bottom of a pile.

Jim Coleman, Sr.