Pitch - How I deal with it

LTpianoman@AOL.COM LTpianoman@AOL.COM
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 04:19:50 EST

Brian,
I would like a copy.  I do a lot of pitch raises, since I'm pretty much
starting out. A lot of my tunings are for people who haven't had a tuning in
years. I don't break many strings and I use the Accu Tuner's pitch raise pgm
to guide me. But I would be interested in your method. Thanks.

Larry Trischetta