new to list..first tuning!

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
8 Jan 2000 13:18:37 -0800

Terry,

Hey that's my first name too! Yeah, I also regret having not entered this field earlier too, but...better late than never!
Btw, do you have any tips/advice for me just getting started? I'd love to someday have the knowledge and expertise to service any kind...from tuning to rebuilding and everything in between. Any thoughts on Randy Potter's School, or other correspondence courses on piano tuning. How many piano tunings did it take you before you were confident/ready to "hang out a shingle?" Do you an electronic tuner, or strictly aural?

Terry

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com