A question on temperament

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 06:38:31 EST

Greetings all,
    I received the following letter from a newsgroup member:

>     I am a new (adult) piano student, and have recently acquired a used
>instrument which is due for its first in-home tuning.  I am interested
>almost exclusively in Baroque keyboard music, and so the possibility of
>some form of Well Temperament is very intriguing.
>Can you possibly recommend any tuners or technicians that you know, or
>know of, in the Southern California area who might be experienced, or at
>least sympathetic, to non-ET tuning? <snip> Los Angeles proper (I live in a
suburb

just east of downtown).

Hmmm,  I suppose no one in the Yellow Pages is screaming about their wide
temperament variety out there! (:)   If there is anyone that would like to
find a customer here, please email me directly and I will be glad to put you
in touch!
     I am getting more and more of these requests all the time, any others
out there seeing a variety of temperaments being requested?
Regards,
Ed Foote