Databases

Mark Dierauf mark@nhpianos.com
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:05:01 -0500

 List -

 After seeing that some of those on pianotech are interested in rolling =
their own Access database, I thought I would go ahead and post mine, on =
which I have worked on and off (mostly off) since version 1.0 of Access. =
I have removed all the customer data, so you'll have to enter sample =
data of you own if you really want to put it through its paces. Works =
pretty well for me, and I continue to customize it as I feel the need. =
It's free for the taking - use it as is or modify it as you see fit - =
all I ask is that you share any improvements you make with me. Also, =
accept it with the usual provision that you don't hold me responsible =
for anything having to do with its use. It will print invoices, track =
service histories, print 3 x 5 rolodex cards, produce "Call Lists", as =
well as a few other odds n' ends. Get it at =
www.nhpianos.com/database.htm  You'll need MS Access 2000 for this to =
work, and you should also have Word 2000. Have fun.

- Mark
=20
 =20