Music desk for Mason & Hamlin A

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 07 Jan 2000 12:25:08 -0600

>Does the new Mason & Hamlin company sell parts to techs?  I heard that they
>didn't, but that was several years ago.  Maybe things have changed.  I'm
>looking for a double stick for the lid of a AA grand, circa 1930.  Any
>ideas?
>
>Phil

Hi Phil,
If you don't find a replacement easily, you probably already know my
suggestion... make one. You can either eyeball the length(s) so the prop is
at a right angle to the lid when the prop is in the socket, or calculate
the lengths via Pythagoras. It will probably cost about the same in time
and aggravation any way you go.

Ron N