No Shows

Roger C Hayden rchayden2@juno.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 20:23:16 -0800

Piano lessons and no shows,

Having students/parents pre-pay a month of lessons is good policy.  Less
absenteeism, better pay for teachers, parents are more likely to get
their kids to practice because they sense the larger amount going out.
Parents take music lessons more seriously.  Teachers take their teaching
more seriously.   Pianos are used more, music will more likely enhance
the player and their families for their lifetime.  Hey, everybody wins.
Charge by the month.

Roger C. Hayden, RPT, former private piano teacher.