Who was it?

LTpianoman@AOL.COM LTpianoman@AOL.COM
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 20:34:23 EST

Brian,
This isn't a response to Who Was It, but I wanted to praise your originality
and diligence on attempting to tune the first piano of the new millenium. I
use the word attempting very loosly! You probably did tune the first piano of
Y2K. (I printed out your certification- nice job! )

 I have a request; You said you have an audio recording of the tuning. Can
you supply us with a little sound clip of the stroke of midnight television
broadcast and the tuning at that moment? That would be interesting.
Thanks in advance. Also, why don't you do the same thing next New Year's Eve?
That way, no one can dispute whether or not it really was the New millenium.

Take care,

LarryTrischetta, Pocono NE Chapter
Scranton, PA