CA vs Loose Pins

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 14:57:43 -0600

Hi John,

CA can be effective on *extremely* loose tuning pins, atleast on uprights.
One of my rural clients doped his entire upright himself. He happened to
use a syringe and on one pin which was *extra* loose he used 75 ml of CA
glue. When I finally got to tune the piano I was not able to tell which pin
he had done this to.

Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.htmlplanet.com/