CA vs Loose Pins

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 21:35:21 +0100

I couldnt aggree more with you. Nice posting. My experience concurs with your
statements. Lets face it.. half way is half way. Sometimes I guess thats all you
can convince a customer to go along with, and you are left with a choice.. do it
half way.. or walk away... grin.. you all know what I generally do..

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway