FIRST TUNING! 2nd Posting

Brian Holden bholden@wave.co.nz
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:34:19 +1300

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Robin Blankenship <itune@new-quest.net>
    To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
    Date: Thursday, 6 January 2000 9:53
    Subject: Re: FIRST TUNING! 2nd Posting
   =20
    Brian,
    You know, when you think about it, the very fact that at the =
beginning of the 21st century, an individual would go to the trouble of =
practising their profession at a moment usually reserved for personal =
and collective revelry, and that that profession would involve a =
technology now in its 4th century, and that technology continues to =
bring  just joy to to many, well, what can I possibly say but:
    Congratulations. You make an eloquent statement about caring and =
civilization and the human spirit and soul. Thank you.
    Robin Blankenship
    Matoaca, Virginia, USA
   =20
   =20
   =20
    Robin=20
    =20
    I never thought of it like that!  Thanks for the encouraging =
comments.
    =20
    Brian