FIRST TUNING! 2nd Posting

Brian Holden bholden@wave.co.nz
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 07:40:36 +1300

To the List

I hereby claim to have done the first tuning in the world for the new =
century, 2000.  This is the second and final posting.  To date, I have =
had no challenges to this claim, so I assume that my claim is valid.  If =
the recipient has any queries, wishes to contest the claim, or knows of =
anyone who may wish to do so, please connect me at bholden@wave.co.nz   =
An attachment is available outlining the details of the event and =
procedures used to ensure the validity of the claim.

Brian Holden, Piano Tuner, 67 Moncur Drive, Rotorua 3201, New Zealand