Where's Baldwin?

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 04 Jan 2000 18:25:29 -0600

I'm not sure if all the numbers below are still valid or not, but are these
the ones you're
trying to call?

Also, Kent Webb is no longer with Baldwin and the tech help has moved to Joe
Vitti in Arkansas, as I understand it.

1-800-876-2976
Parts: ext. 4632 <jody.browne@bpao.com >
C/M Service ext. 4601 <steve.bryan@bpao.com>