Jan.04,1980

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 03 Jan 2000 21:45:16 -0600

>>  I freely and truly admit my entirely inadequate application of the
>> niceties
>> of proper and procedurally correct punctuation quotation annotation.

* Lots of commas, lots... and an occasional "...".

>> Jim Bryant (FL)
>> p.s. At least I didn't tell Diane that if she was dreaming of Ron N.
>> that the
>> correct term was 'nightmare' and not 'dream' :-))))

* Hey, that might have been a genuine vision, but more likely just gas.

>** I wouldn't know as I haven't had dreams about Ron N.  (Have you???)
>John Fortiner

* I'm not so sure I like where this is going, but I guess it isn't a total
loss. I did  learn that there is at least one other closet pipe clamp
bender out there. Go in peace, O' ye of heavy hand, for the meek shall
inhibit the earth.

Press on,

Ron N