Jan.04,1980

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Sun, 02 Jan 2000 22:43:27 PST

Ron,

I hope you get well soon, the flu everyone has been having around here has
been causing people to be flat out for several weeks.

What you said below sure caught my attention because last night I had a
dream which ended just before awakening with the following:  I was looking
at a bookcase and in it were four books on piano technology by an author
named "Ron Nossaman" and then I woke up!

Diane