Jan.04,1980

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 21:18:14 -0500

You should reset the clock in DOS.  Windows can correct the
incorrect DOS or BIOS clocks but it can still cause problems.
I'm glad to find someone else with a Jan 4 birthday.  I figure that
computers reset to January 4 1980 because it was the birthday of
one of the designers of the first Apple computers.

Ron