key duplication - partial set

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:01:17 -0500

Hi Ric -

What a strange coincidence!  I just serviced this instrument last week,
and am due back in June or so (they live in the next county).  I don't
trust them to do proper measuring, so I will contact you after my next
trip up there to see if perhaps their keys might match up with yours.
The price certainly seems fair.  Will let you know this summer.

thanks!

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com