Tuning pins with teeth

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:36:26 -0600

>Ron,
>
>If you are going to do this stuff, you should at least attempt to be a
>scientific as the marketing folks were.  I see no mention of the silk scarf
>test in all that you've written below.  Consequently, I must assume that
>your tests are, at the very least, incomplete!
>
>On pins and needles, we still await the true test of tuning pin
>functionality...
>
>Regards,
>
>Del

Oh ye of advanced curmudgeonliness and no little skepticism. That had
occurred to me. Lacking the proper hardw... er, softw.. er, scarf, I did a
trial run with what I had at hand as the next best thing. Result: those
little teeth don't care a good hoot about Kleenex from either direction.
Somehow, it seemed to lack sufficient "impact" to include in the report.

Still searching for truth.

Regards,

Ron N