Tuning pins with teeth

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:03:17 +0200

"If you are going to do this stuff, you should at least attempt to be a
scientific as the marketing folks were.  "

To make it scientific wear a white coat and have a clipboard and pen at hand
:)

Brian Lawson
PTG Assc, MPT.
Johannesburg, South Africa

!

On pins and needles, we still await the true test of tuning pin
functionality...

Regards,

Del