Amusing tortures for "pianos"

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:52:55 -0400

In another eposode of Northern Exposure there was a piano tuner in town who
was doing some work on the upright in the bar.  He was a grumpy old cuss
and spent the entire show bossing people around and being mean.  In the end
he was giving a piano lesson to one woman and she called his attention to
an out of tune unison.  He said something "like I did that on purpose".
"Only God is perfect and to attempt to be perfect would be an insult to
Him".  I thought that was funny and use it sometimes.

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (740) 593-1656    fax# (740) 593-1429