Tuners in movies

Michel Lachance michel_lachance@hotmail.com
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 07:44:14 EST

In the "Eddie Duchin Story" movie (I think), there is a scene where we can
see (and hear...) a tuner tuning a piano.  I remember he had a peculiar way
to tune.  He started tuning a single note with no reference (like if he were
using RCT...), played a major chord with the note as a test, then move to
another note, another chord, etc.

I always wondered if the guy was just an actor or a wonderfeul perfect
pitcher.

Michel Lachance, RPT