Dampp-chaser survey

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:29:13 +0100

Hi Bob... I am just getting my first experience with these so I am going to be
real interested in this line. My major objection to them through the years is the
fact that left unattended or misused they can cause more problems then they
address. So I understand easily enough that some tuners find it best to remove
them. Still properly installed and maintained they should in principle function
great.. I am very hopefull in anycase as we have a horrendous climate problem at
the UiB here in Bergen that wont go away. DC is probably my only hope... (Obi Wan
has been dead for some time now  grin)

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.