Tightening the plate...

Donald Lemoine donspiano@earthlink.net
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:15:45 -0500

first time customers i always tighten plates, and very careful not to
overtighten, i will recheck the
plate screws again in a couple of years or so.  if you tighten them up the
way you should, that should
be sufficent,  If you ever brake a screw in a customers house and have to
replace it, you will wish the hell you never retightened them so often ,
once should last , and when rechecking dont be so
hard on the screws, good luck