Dampp-chaser survey

Staccatomusic@cs.com Staccatomusic@cs.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 00:53:09 EST

I have had good success with climate controls over the years especially
Dampp-chasers and have had some piano tuners actually follow behind me and
take them out. I have had 10 years in order to watch there effects and find
that almost hands down they are very helpful in stabilizing the pitch keeping
the action free from sticking and generally keep the piano in great shape. I'm
 curious how many other tuners have had good success with climate controls
and what are your comments about the Dampp-chaser systems.
Bob Page