The Plate

Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:41:53 -0500

Terry -

Sorry - I had intended to include that info and obviously forgot...

Shellac and "shellac wet" can be purchased from:

Homestead Finishing Products
216-631-5309
He is currently working on his website.

Make sure you ask for a catalog.  Jeff Jewitt owns this business and is
one of the most knowledgable finishing experts anywhere.  If you are
having problems of any kind with any of his products he will give you
technical assistance.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com