Ivory Key Recoverers

Larry Crabb lbcrabb@mindspring.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:25:23 -0500

Ken,

Hello from Atlanta, GA!

I have had two sets of ivories installed, each from a different source.
Call them both to get all the details.

Mrs. Ronald Sanford ( Merle)
1503 Harding
Pasadena, TX 77502
ph.  713 473-2688

and

Richard Grethe
PO Box 512
Wells, ME04090
ph. 207 646-2663

When you call, give them both my regards and tell them that my customers
were very happy with the "new ivory keys".  Their prices are fairly close
with the more expensive one giving faster service. You can expect a quotes
of $ 1,800-2200 plus shipping both ways.   My customers would settle for
nothing less than ivory which added about $3,000 to the rebuild job.  The
end job made it all worthwhile---both sets are beautiful!!!!

Hope this info helps and I hope you get the job and make some money.  Where
are you located, anyway?

Larry
--
Larry Crabb, RPT (PTG)