pianos and piano parts for sale

Jan Miller wings1@mcn.net
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 23:02:28 -0700

Hi Shelley,

I would be interested in prices on any of those grands, if that's not =
too hard to do.
Thanks,=20
John Miller
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mspiano01@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 9:54 PM
  Subject: Re:pianos and piano parts for sale

  Hey List!!
  I am tuning pianos for a wholesaler who is going out of business here =
in MO.=20
  There is a long list of grands and verticals in need of work if any of =
you=20
  are interested in purchasing with intent to work on and sell. Also, =
there are=20
  many piano parts, some in original boxes including Steinway and =
benches,=20
  stage dollies, and moving equipment. Some of the best pianos here in =
need of=20
  attention are; Chickering 9', Somer 5'2", Hardman 9', Steinertone 7', =
Baldwin=20
  SD-6, (Looks like a SD-10, 9') and many other grands as well as =
verticals. If=20
  anyone is interested, you can contact me via email, or the number at =
the=20
  warehouse is 417-753-2856.

  Shelley Wilson