Piano 300

LTpianoman@AOL.COM LTpianoman@AOL.COM
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 00:32:37 EST

List,
This in response to the folowing 3 month old post:

In a message dated 11/14/99 8:20:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Wimblees@AOL.COM writes:
> n a message dated 11/14/99 2:33:03 AM !!!First Boot!!!, avery@ev1.net
writes:

>  << We just started talking about this at our meeting today and
>   I was wondering if any of your chapters have started planning
>   anything for this. As the fourth largest city in the country, we
>   think it would be a shame if we didn't get "something" going
>   to honor this event.
>       If you have something in the works, would you share what
>   you're thinking about? Any information would be welcome.
>   We're looking for ideas.
>       Thanks.
>
>   Avery >>
>
>  The St. Louis chapter is doing something for Piano 300. Contact Ken Jones,
>  RPT,  (KENPFT95@AOL.COM) for more information.
>
>  Willem Blees

Avery,
        The Pocono NE Chapter is working with our local PBS station to put
promos on the air about Paino 300. We are going to record short sound clips
of some sort of promotional info and whatever we can come up with when we
meet with the station staff.
  Also, I met the editor of Keyboard Magazine and asked him if they were
doing any articles on Piano 300. He said he hoped to and I asked him if he
would like the piano technician's point of view on Piano 300 and he was all
for it. So now I'm in the process of brainstorming to get any input I can
from a technical aspect to include in the article. Any ideas or technical
input concerning Piano 300 would be greatly appreciated. Please send anything
you think may be of interest to this list, since that would be a good way to
keep the ideas flowing. Thanks!

Larry Trischetta, Pocono NE Chapter
Scranton, PA

PS Head on over to Allentown for our State Convention March 23-26!