Journal articles - Lyre disassembly?

Ted Simmons ted@yourlink.net
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:01:29 -0800

Mike, here's what my PTJ index has on the subject.
    Broken Lyre Repair                        Aug 1996    page 10
    Grand Leg and Lyre Replacement    Sep 1984    Page 26
    Grand Leg & Lyre Repair                Nov 1988    Page 14
    Grand Lyre repair                            Feb 1989    Page 12
    Grand lyres, screw-mounted            Jul 1973    Page 10

I'm not sure any of these can be of help to you, I haven't looked at
them.  But maybe you can get a clue from these articles.

Ted Simmons