articles

michael wathen michael.wathen@wapin.com
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 13:18:15 -0500

Sorry I missed this part of the discussion. This finding confirms the
results we get with Wapin when an installation is made on a smaller
piano. The fact the Wapin has as one of its results- a wider harmonic
spectrum envelope, explains why a small five foot grand can sound like a
larger grand.  The spectrums on our site show this clearly, as well as
the sound samples.

--
Michael Wathen
http://www.wapin.com